Whether you are a council tenant, live in privately rented accommodation, or have a mortgage, these pages have all kinds of information about the housing available in the borough.

There is also advice for anyone who is concerned they could become homeless and information for people living in sheltered accommodation.

Housing benefit and council tax support

Housing benefit and council tax support helps people on a low income to pay their rent and council tax.

Council properties - applying for a council home

How to apply to join the housing register.

Report a council housing repair

How to report a repair including heating problems and gas servicing.

Housing schemes - council tenants

Housing schemes to help council tenants buy a home or transfer to a new property.


What to do if you become homeless or are threatened with losing your home.