We have partnered with TerraCycle, so residents can now recycle several categories of typically ‘non-recyclable’ product packaging.
For the next six months, residents can recycle dental care products, Pringles® tubes, flexible coffee packaging, biscuit, cracker and snack wrappers at Greenford re-use and recycling centre. The waste will be taken away for recycling by shredding, cleaning and turned into plastic pellets to create new plastic products.
How does it work?
- Collect product packaging at home
- Request free recycling labels using the form below
- Stick your label to any plastic bag of your choice (preferably a clear one, but any will do)
- Book a time slot for your visit to Greenford re-use and recycling centre
- Drop off the full plastic bag at Greenford re-use and recycling Centre
Order your labels