Online forms: Councillor complaint form

This form has 5 pages

All Ealing, councillors are required to comply with the council’s code of conduct for councillors. If you believe that a councillor has breached the code of conduct then you may submit a formal complaint about them.  When complaining, it will help if you can state the section of the code that you believe the councillor has breached.

You must give their name. Anonymous complaints will not be accepted, although in exceptional circumstances the director of legal and democratic services may agree to a request that a your name is withheld from the councillor being complained about.