There are four Community Hubs offering vital information and advice to residents finding it difficult to access the support they need.
- Acton Library, Everyone Active, Acton Centre, W3 6NE. Open Mondays and Wednesdays, 10am-1pm and 2-5pm
- Ealing Central Library, Ealing Broadway Shopping centre, W5 5JY. Open Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm and 2-5pm
- Northolt Library, Church Road, UB5 5AS. Open Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10am-1pm and 2-5pm
- Southall Library, The Dominion Centre, UB2 4BQ. Open Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm and 2-5pm
Ealing Central Library is the busiest hub and you may find you have to wait in a queue. The Community Hubs based in Acton, Southall and Northolt are much quieter. Customers can access the same level of service at all hubs so please visit the one closest to your home.
Other council offices
- Ealing Town Hall, New Broadway, Ealing W5 2BY
- Greenford Service Centre, Oldfield Lane South, Ravenor Park, Greenford UB6 9LB
Switchboard: 020 8825 5000
The customer service centre at Perceval House is open to residents who have a pre-arranged appointment.
For up-to-date tube and bus travel information visit: Transport for London
Rail timetables and travel information are available from National Rail
Nearest tube: Ealing Broadway (Central and District lines)
Train: Ealing Broadway station is served by First Great Western
Walking: Get walking directions using the walkit.com route planner
Road: Google maps
No on-site parking is available. There are more than 16 car parks in the borough.
Sheffield stands are available outside of Perceval House to park your bike.