You can apply for a religious parking permit if you want to park in the controlled parking zone (CPZ) where your religious organisation is based.
Before you start
Complete this form if you are a representative from a religious establishment, and your religious organisation’s address is within a CPZ.
Religious permits can only be used in ‘permit holder’ bays near the religious building. The permit is not for personal use.
There is a maximum of 20 permits per organisation. Each permit costs £180. If all 20 permits are bought at the same time, you will pay the discounted price of £2,700.
You will need
- Letter from the religious organisation, confirming the number of permits needed and what they will be used for
- Registration number, colour, make and model of vehicle (not needed if applying for a ‘various permit’)
- Credit or debit card.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be asked to upload the letter from the religious organisation.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files cannot be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
You will get confirmation of your new permit reference number in My Account, within 10 working days. You can find this by going into ‘My transactions’ and then ‘Parking and travel’.
Vehicle specific permits are virtual (paperless), so you do not need to display anything.
Permits that are not for a specific vehicle will be printed and posted out to the religious organisation address, as they will need to be displayed.
Please do not park in the CPZ until you have received the permit.
This form should take approximately six minutes to complete.