Business trader parking permits allow builders or tradespersons to park nearby, when carrying out work at a property that is within a controlled parking zone (CPZ).
Before you start
Complete this form if you are a:
- Resident applying on behalf of a trader or builder working at your property, within a controlled parking zone
- Trader or builder working at a property within a controlled parking zone.
Business trader permits cost £175 for three months; £325 for six months and £600 for a year.
You will need
- Proof of contractual works, for example an invoice or planning certificate.
- Registration number, colour, make and model of vehicle.
- Credit or debit card.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be asked to upload your proof of contractual work.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt).
- Zip files cannot be uploaded.
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png.
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
You will get confirmation of your new permit reference number in My Account, within 10 working days.
Permits are virtual (paperless), so you do not need to display anything in your vehicle.
You will be able to park in the controlled parking zone from the start date of your permit once it has been confirmed in My Account.
This form should take approximately four minutes to complete.