You can apply for a business permit if you use your vehicle for business reasons and want to park in the controlled parking zone (CPZ) where your business is based.
Before you start
Complete this form if:
- Your business address is within a controlled parking zone
- You regularly use your vehicle for business reasons.
Do not complete this form if you only use your vehicle to travel to and from work.
By applying for a business permit, you are agreeing to follow our terms and conditions.
We have the right to limit the number of permits issued to a business. There is maximum of 10 permits allowed for each business.
Business permits cost £805.60 a year.
You will need
- Registration number, colour, make and model of vehicle
- Company headed letter, explaining what the vehicle will be used for
- Copy of the business rates bill for the company
- Credit or debit card.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be asked to upload a company headed letter and a business rates bill.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files cannot be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
You will get confirmation of your new permit reference number in My Account, within 10 working days. You can find this by going into ‘My transactions’ and then ‘Parking and travel’.
Vehicle specific permits are virtual (paperless), so you do not need to display anything.
Permits that are not for a specific vehicle will be printed and posted out to the business address, as they will need to be displayed. Please do not park in the CPZ until you have received the permit.
This form should take approximately four minutes to complete.