Apply for the discount for businesses paying the London Living Wage
Businesses who pay their staff the London Living Wage as a minimum, can apply to get a one-off payment - equivalent to two years of Living Wage accreditation fees. This will be applied in the first year.
Before you start
- You will need to be an accredited Living Wage employer
- The payment can only be applied to one business property.
You will need
- Business rates account number
- Evidence of accreditation - for example, a certificate.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be asked to upload your Living Wage accreditation from the Living Wage Foundation.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB
What happens next
We will either update your bill or let you know why we can’t. We aim to give you an answer within 20 working days. Please check My transactions for updates.
This form should take approximately four minutes to complete.