What can equipment help me with?
Using the right equipment helps many people to live independent and active lives. There is equipment available to help you with all aspects of life, including:
- Hobbies and leisure activities
- Getting in and out of bed / a chair
- Getting dressed
How do I know what’s right for me?
If you are unsure of what equipment would be right for you, AskSARA provides online advice and information by asking you a series of questions about specific topics.
You can also speak to your pharmacist about the suitability of any equipment they sell.
Where can I buy equipment?
Most people are able to access the equipment they need affordably on the high-street, or from online retailers. You can purchase equipment from:
- Local providers listed on CarePlace
- From Ealing’s equipment provider, Medequip
- High-street shops including Argos and Boots
- Specialist equipment and mobility shops
As well as many other high-street and online shops.