Paying for a postcard
The current prices for the various types of postcards are listed in the table below.
|Black and wWhite||20p|
|Multi-view of Ealing, colour||50p|
|Village map of London, colour||70p|
|Sets (pack of 5 cards)||£1|
Local history series (black and white)
- LH01: Stanhope Park, Greenford, demolished, c.1933.
- LH02: Greenford from Horsenden Hill, showing the Old ‘Ballot Box’, c.1930.
- LH03: Junction of Ruislip Road and Windmill Lane, Greenford, c.1926.
- LH04: The old ‘Red Lion’ and Village Mission, Greenford, c.1917.
- LH05: Brent Cottages, Greenford, c.1912.
- LH06: Greenford Village Green, c.1930.
- LH07: Hoover Factory, Perivale, c.1939.
- LH08: Church Farm and Perivale Church, c.1902.
- LH09: Perivale Church, c.1903.
- LH10: Sandringham Parade, Ealing Broadway, c.1913.
- LH11: The Mall, Ealing, c.1905.
- LH12: Uxbridge Road, Ealing, showing the Railway Hotel and Christ Church, c.1905.
- LH13: Ealing Broadway GWR and Diesel Stations, 1920s.
- LH14: The High Street and the Green, Ealing, c.1910.
- LH15: St. Mary’s Road, Ealing, c.1900.
- LH16: Uxbridge Road, West Ealing, showing junction with Drayton Bridge Road, c.1914.
- LH17: The Mall, Ealing, c.1935.
- LH18: Cleveland Road, Ealing. Motor bus at start of journey to Hook, Surrey.
- LH19: Ealing Broadway, looking west, c.1935.
- LH20: Winscombe Crescent, Brentham Estate, Ealing.
- LH21: Playing tennis, beyond Woodfield Crescent looking east.
- LH22: Denham Road looking towards Brentham Institute. Outing of Brentham Horticultural Society, c.1930.
- LH23: The Broadway, Hanwell, c.1930.
- LH24: High Street, Acton, view east, Barclays Bank on left, c.1912.
- LH25: Church Road, Acton, looking south. Baptist Church on right.
- LH26: Northolt village: old pump and church, c.1928.
- LH27: Northolt: The ‘Plough’ branch library with the new ‘Plough’ on left, c.1950.
- LH28: The village green, Northolt showing the ‘Crown Inn’.
- LH29: Grand Union Canal, Northolt, c.1920.
- LH30: Southall railway station, c.1905.
- LH31: Opening ceremony of LUET to Acton, outside Southall Town Hall. c.1901,
- LH32: Trolleybuses at the Broadway, view west, c.1960.
- LH33: Acton High Street, view east from the junction with the Steyne, c.1952.