Greenford Library is on Oldfield Lane South, next door to Ravenor Park and easily accessible from Greenford Broadway shopping area. The library includes dedicated areas for children and teenagers, a quiet area for study and an ICT suite that can be used for classes and courses. The library boasts attractive modern furniture and shelving and large roof lights letting plenty of natural light in.
Greenford Library, Oldfield Lane South, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9LG
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday: 12noon-5pm
Telephone: 020 8825 6506
- Books fiction and non-fiction
- Books in selected community languages
- Computers for public access
Ramped access at front door and automated inner door.
- Tube/train: Greenford Station, Central line.
- Bus: E6, E7, E9, E10, 282