Acton Town Hall Library, Everyone Active Acton Centre, High Street, Acton W3 6NE
Telephone: 020 8825 6501
Opening hours: Monday: 10am-5pm, Tuesday to Thursday: 10am-7pm, Friday to Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Audio books
- Books fiction and non-fiction
- Computers for public access
- Dedicated computers for children and teenagers
- Children's section
- Language courses
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Reading group
- Teenage section
- Toddler's story time
- Self-service terminals on the ground floor (book returns only)
The library is on the first floor and is accessible by lift.
Bus : From Southall, Hanwell, West Ealing, Shepherd Bush: 207, 607, 427. From Park Royal: 440. From Northfield's, and Chiswick: E3. From Hammersmith, and North Acton: 266. All go along the High Street and Winchester Street.
Tube/train: Underground: Acton Town (District and Piccadilly line). Overground: Acton Central, South Acton.