From 12 October, Acton Library will be open from 11am to 4pm, Monday to Friday for book returns only. Enquiries are being dealt with through email and telephone. We're hoping to extend the service as soon as possible.
Acton Town Hall Library, Everyone Active Acton Centre, High Street, Acton W3 6NE
Telephone: 020 8825 6501
Monday 10am-5pm; Tuesday to Thursday 10am-7pm*; Friday to Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday: Closed
* Extended opening hours for the exam study period; throughout April, May and June the library will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday until 8pm.
- Audio books
- Books fiction and non-fiction
- Computers for public access
- Dedicated computers for children and teenagers
- Children's section
- Language courses
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Reading group
- Teenage section
- Toddler's story time
- Self-service terminals on the ground floor (book returns only)
The library is on the first floor and is accessible by lift.
Bus : From Southall, Hanwell, West Ealing, Shepherd Bush: 207, 607, 427. From Park Royal: 440. From Northfield's, and Chiswick: E3. From Hammersmith, and North Acton: 266. All go along the High Street and Winchester Street.
Tube/train: Underground: Acton Town (District and Piccadilly line). Overground: Acton Central, South Acton.