On 12 March 2018, Ealing Council will introduce two public spaces protection orders in Southall in order to help tackle anti-social behaviour. The orders cover different areas: one covers Southall town centre, and the other covers five parks and one cemetery in Southall. The orders will last three years until 2021, but can be varied or cancelled during this time.
The orders aim to reduce certain behaviours which residents, businesses, and visitors to Southall have concerns about. In particular:
- anti-social public drinking
- loitering in groups and being anti-social
- urinating or defecating in public spaces
- using illegal drugs or psychoactive substances
- loitering outside of business premises during their opening hours in Southall town centre
- irresponsible dog ownership in the selected parks in Southall.
How you can help
You can help us tackle anti-social behaviour in Southall by reporting examples of anti-social behaivour to our duty line on 020 8825 5994 (open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.