Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub opened in April 2021, offering a variety of facilities and activities for all ages and abilities.
This new venue houses a large 100+ station gym, two group exercise studios with automated virtual classes, a large-sized sports hall with competition standard facilities for handball, futsal, volleyball and many other indoor sports, outdoor pitches for hire, eight tennis courts, two full-size all-weather pitches and 10 grass pitches for football, rugby and cricket.
The Sports Hub is managed in partnership with Better. Find out more about the facilities and activities.
Address: Popes Lane, London W3 8LQ
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 6.30am-10pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-8pm.
- Acton Town (District and Piccadilly line)
- Ealing Common, (District and Piccadilly line)
- South Ealing (Piccadilly line)
- Bus: 65
- Cars: There is a car park
- Bikes: Bike storage available for 100 bikes.