Strengthening Families Framework forms
- Social worker report on Frameworki contains Strengthening Families Framework to analyse the risk and strengths and outline plan.
- There is a new consultation template for parents/carers and children to record their views for the conference if they wish, to help them participate.
- Leaflets for parents and children will be sent out with the invitation letters by child protection admin.
- Geneogram (family tree) needs to be produced as part of conference report by social workers and made available to the chair.
- The plan/recommendations will have outcome/action/responsible person/timescales format.
- Multi agency report (is now standardised) and should be faxed to child protection admin to distribute to chair and social worker by the agency representative completing.