Ealing residents can pay for parking for their visitors by either making a telephone call, using the online service or via the RingGo phone application.
Visitor Park By Phone is a cashless way of paying for parking, operated for the council by RingGo.
Ealing residents living within a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) no longer need to purchase paper visitor vouchers to pay for parking for their visitors. The parking information is stored electronically so there is no need to display a paper voucher in the vehicle.
Visitor Park by Phone benefits:
- No need to apply for, purchase and display a paper voucher.
- Parking can be purchased by making a phone call, using the online service of via the RingGo phone application.
- Parking can be paid from any location and at any time - even when you are away from your home.
- Residents can opt to receive reminder texts for their visitor's parking sessions. This lowers the chance of a visitor receiving a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) for overstaying.
- Parking can be paid for by the hour, daily or for longer periods.