Apply, renew or change vehicle
If you are a staff member at Ealing Council, you can get a staff parking permit, sometimes called a season ticket, for Springbridge Road multi-storey car park.
Before you start
Only Ealing Council staff members can apply for or renew a permit. Non-staff members will be rejected.
- One year staff car park permit is £750
- Three-year staff car park permit is £2,250.
Changing your vehicle costs £10.
The permit will only allow you to park on the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh floors. You may get a penalty charge notice if you park on the first or second floor.
You will need
- Registration number, colour, make and model of vehicle
- Approved internal journal form (for a three-year permit)
- Payroll number (for a three-year permit)
- Credit or debit card (for one-year permit).
What happens next
When you have applied, renewed, or changed your vehicle, you will get confirmation in My Account, within 10 working days.
Vehicle specific permits are virtual (paperless), so you do not need to display anything in your vehicle.
Permits that are not for a specific vehicle registration number (sometimes known as ‘various’) will be printed and posted out to the address you gave on the form. Please do not park in the car park until you have received the permit in the post.
This form should take approximately four minutes to complete.