Apply for paper service vouchers
You can apply for paper service vouchers if your business needs borough-wide parking for day-to-day operations in controlled parking zones (CPZ). This could include visits to residential or commercial properties, a utility company carrying out work on a property, or emergency visits.
Before you start
Paper service vouchers are sold in books of ten, one-hour vouchers. Each book cost £24. The maximum allowed per application is 20 books.
How paper vouchers work
- They can be used in any bay for normal ‘permit holders’. (This will be shown on the bay signs)
- A maximum of four multiple vouchers can be displayed at any one time
- The vouchers do not allow the user to park in the following bays: Disabled, doctor, and vet bays, loading or unloading bays, pay and display bays or car parks
- Service vouchers cannot be used for travelling to and from work or for personal use.
You will need
- Company registration number
- Company headed letter, with the VAT number on it
- Credit or debit card.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be asked to upload the company headed letter.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files cannot be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
You will get confirmation of your voucher reference number in My Account, within 10 working days.
Check My Account to find out when to expect the vouchers through the post.
This form should take approximately three minutes to complete.