The council carries out roadworks in the borough. This inlcudes road resurfacing, footpath renewal, street lighting repairs and routine highway maintenance like pothole repairs. Utility companies such as water, gas, electricity and telecommunications also carry out roadworks.
Some roadworks may not be listed because the company did not get approval or because they are emergency works.
Report a roadwork problem
To report a problem or if you have any questions about road works, contact the company:
- Thames Water leaks/burst water mains - 0800 316 9800
- Affinity Water leaks/burst water mains - 0345 357 2407
- Thames Water drainage/sewers - 0800 316 9800
- Cadent Gas - 0800 111 999
- Scottish and Southern Energy - 0800 072 7282
- UK Power Networks - 0800 029 4285
- BT Openreach - 0800 023 2023
- Virgin Media - 0345 454 1111