The council carries out roadworks in the borough, including road resurfacing, footpath renewal, street lighting repairs and routine highway maintenance (pothole repairs etc). Other works are carried out by utility companies (such as water, gas, electricity and telecommunications).
To check roadworks in the borough view the weekly roadworks schedule
Please note: Minor repairs and emergency works carried out at very short notice will not be included.
To check current and planned roadworks and street events in Ealing and throughout London go to London's register of roadworks
To check roadworks throughout the UK go to Roadworks.org
Please note: Details of some works may not be visible on the above websites because the utility/service company or highways contractor has failed to get approval before carrying out the works or because they are emergency works.
Report a roadwork problem
To report a problem or if you have any questions about road works please contact the company responsible:
- Thames Water leaks/burst water mains - 0800 714 614
- Affinity Water leaks/burst water mains - 0800 376 5325
- Thames Water drainage/sewers - 0800 316 9800
- National Grid Gas – 0845 835 1111
- Scottish and Southern Energy - 0800 072 7282
- UK Power Networks - 0800 316 3105
- BT Openreach - 0800 023 2023
- Virgin Media - 033 0333 0444