Pest control

Ealing's pest control team offers a range of pest control treatments. Pest control officers treat in privately owned residential properties and in homes rented from Ealing Council.

You can also use a commercial pest control company to get rid of pests. Be sure to use a reputable company which is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) or the National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA)

Information on Pest control

Ealing Council Pest control information RSS feed