Pest infestations in private properties

Make a complaint about pest infestation in a private property

The council has statutory powers to investigate complaints of pest infestations in private properties.

If you are being affected by pests in a neighbouring property or if you are a tenant and believe your landlord is not dealing with adequately with pests in your home, contact regulatory services:

Tel: (020) 8825 6622