Report rubbish that has been dumped illegally.
Before you start
We investigate fly-tips if we have evidence or a witness, but we do not clear fly-tipping on private land, private alleyways or access roads. The owner is responsible for these.
You will need
- Describe the fly-tipped items
- Photo or video, if possible.
When reporting a fly-tipper. You will also need:
- Vehicles details (if relevant). For example, make, model and registration
- Description of the fly-tipper
- Where the fly-tip came from. For example, name of the company or address (if known).
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example, photos.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will investigate and aim to clear a fly-tip within the next working day.
We will contact you by email or phone if we need more information.
This form should take approximately six minutes to complete