Report a road or pavement problem
Report a problem about:
- Blocked road or pavement (eg advertisement boards, overhanging hedges)
- Blocked street drain/gully
- Building materials on road or pavement
- Manhole cover
- Pavement of kerb stone
- Road markings
- Road or pavement flooding
- 'Street furniture' damage (eg bench, bollards, posts, road signs)
- Tree root damage.
Before you start
Do not complete this form to:
- Report fly-tipping
- Report a street lighting problem
- Report a problem on a red route (eg A40, A406) - they are maintained by Transport for London (TfL)
We do not grit all roads and footpaths in the borough. Read about winter gritting before reporting a gritting problem.
You will need
- The location
- To describe the problem.
Uploading supporting documents
We will be able to upload documents. For example, a photo of the problem.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will investigate the problem. Please check My Account for updates.
We may contact you if we need more information.
This form should take approximately three minutes to complete.