Noise nuisance

Report a noise nuisance

You can report noise nuisance to the council.

Neighbour noise - if you have been unable to resolve the problem directly or feel unable to do so you can report the problem.

If the nuisance is occurring now - you can request a visit from the council. Officers aim to respond within one hour of a report to the response service. This service is available:

  • Monday and Tuesday: 9am-5pm
  • Wednesday and Thursday: 9am-midnight
  • Friday: 9am-1am
  • Saturday: 4pm-1am
  • Sunday: 2pm-11pm

Tel: (020) 8825 8111