Problems we investigate
We will investigate complaints of excessive noise relating to residential and commercial premises.
Typically this includes:
- loud amplified music from a residential property
- unreasonable voice levels from a residential property
- noise from entertainment premises such as pubs, bars and clubs
- noise from other commercial classed properties which could be caused by industrial machinery
- construction noise - residential or commercial.
We are not able to investigate:
- complaints about noise caused by poor sound insulation between properties caused by activity such as young children playing, creaking floor boards and normal everyday living noises - you can get help resolving these issues with your neighbour through Ealing Mediation Service
- anonymous complaints - as personal details are not shared we encourage anyone affected by noise to make a named complaint.