Hockey, football, and rugby are all team sports that use artificial grass pitches (AGPs) for training and fixtures.
Ealing has sand based AGP’s which are more suitable for playing hockey and football, as well as pitches with a 3G surface which are more appropriate for football and rugby.
Featherstone Sports Centre caters for both football and hockey.
The pitches listed below are all floodlit and available for use by groups and community sports clubs, but do vary in size.
- Actonians at Boddington Gardens
- Alec Reed Academy Community Sports Centre (full size sand based)
- Brentside High School Sports Facilities (full size 3G Pitch)
- Featherstone Sports Centre (3G pitch suitable for hockey and football)
- Lammas Park (5 v 5 3G pitch) Will to Win
- Northolt High Sports Centre (full size sand based)
- Swift Road Outdoor Sports Centre (full size 3G pitch)
- Spikes Bridge Park