Apply for a home information pack or pre-completion statement
Your acting solicitor should request a home information pack if you are selling a leasehold property, or a re-mortgage pack if you are re-mortgaging a leasehold property.
A pre-completion statement is normally requested once a completion date has been set, to give up to date balances.
Before you start
Complete this form if you are a leaseholder or their legal representative and are:
- Selling your leasehold property
- Re-mortgaging your leasehold property.
You will need
- The service charge account number
- Property address
- A debit or credit card, to pay the administration fee for the home information pack.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents for the sale or re-mortgage of the property.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We aim to issue the home information pack or pre-completion statement within 10 working days.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.