Letting your property

Tell us you are letting your property

Complete this form if you are a council leaseholder and are letting your property or planning to do so.

It is a condition of your lease and the building insurance policy that you tell us if you are letting your property. Not doing this may result in any insurance claims being refused.

Before you start

You should only complete this form if you are the owner of the property.

You will need

  • The service charge account number
  • Property address
  • A debit or credit card to pay the one-off subletting registration fee (you will not need to pay this again)
  • Your postal address, email and phone number (if these change in the future, please let us know)
  • If using an agent to manage the let; the company name, address, phone number and email address.

Uploading supporting documents

We may ask you to upload some documents relating to the letting of your property. 

  • Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt) 
  • Zip files can't be uploaded 
  • We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png  
  • There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB. 

What happens next

We will update our records to show that your property is let. We will email to tell you that this has been done. We aim to do this within 10 working days. 

This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Start form