Access your housing account

My Account helps you to manage your housing online.


  • Report a problem on a housing estate

Home ownership

  • Apply for a major works loan
  • Apply for landlord’s consent for building works
  • Apply for right of first refusal
  • Apply to buy your council home
  • Buy more shares or sell your home
  • Extend the lease or buy the freehold
  • Increase your building insurance cover
  • Pay by direct debit 
  • Pay by standing order
  • Pay your service charge/ major works charge or ask for a refund/ credit transfer
  • Report a new-build defect
  • Request a deed of postponement
  • Request a document
  • Request a home information pack or pre-completion statement
  • Send a remittance
  • Submit a query
  • Tell us you are letting your property


  • Apply for a mutual exchange


  • Ask about a missing payment 
  • Ask about your rent statement or variation notice 
  • Collect rent debt from Universal Credit 
  • Make payments online
  • Pay by direct debit 
  • Pay by standing order
  • Request a rent refund 
  • Request a swipe card 
  • Request a rent reference or rent certificate 
  • View rent account


  • Request and view a repair

Log in or register for a housing account