Temporary accommodation - paying charges
Residents living in temporary accommodation are responsible for paying a weekly or monthly charge for accommodation.
If you are living in temporary accommodation there are a number of payment options to make paying your charges easy.
Different ways to pay
- Barcode invoice payment system at the Post Office or PayPoint outlet
- Swipe card payment system at the Post Office or PayPoint outlet
- Automated telephone payment system. Please call: 0300 456 0545
- Pay online: www.ealing.gov.uk/tapayments
- AllPay app: www.allpay.net
- By standing order through your bank or by contacting your temporary accommodation rent officer on 020 8825 6079.
When making a payment please have your 13 to 15 digit account number to hand.
Even if you are claiming housing benefit, there will probably be a part of the charge that you must pay yourself. If you have difficulty making your payments, you should contact the income team on 0300 4560545 as soon as possible.