Are you homeless or at risk of homelessness?

Please note that all contact is by telephone. Please do not go to Perceval House, which is shut to the public.

New customers at risk of becoming homeless

If you are likely to become, or already are, homeless, but you do not have an existing application with our service, please telephone our reception service: 020 8825 6444   

If all staff are busy, you will be able to either leave a voicemail message with you contact details or send an email to Emergencyhousing@ealing.gov.uk

Existing customers with a housing solutions case officer

To discuss a case currently being dealt with by a housing solutions officer, please, in the first instance contact your own officer direct by email or on their direct line.

If your officer is away, please use one of these two duty line numbers:

  • 020 8825 8881
  • 020 8825 8888