We are an equal opportunities employer. We respect everyone's right to be treated fairly and do not tolerate discrimination in any form. Respect for our colleagues and customers is important to us. This means:
- valuing people and diversity
- being open and communicating well
- working in partnership with others
- showing leadership and taking personal responsibility
- acting with integrity and honesty
- achieving excellent results in everything we do.
Ealing's comprehensive equality scheme sets out how the council will meet its statutory obligations for the race, disability and gender duty. It is the council's commitment to embed equality and diversity related issues into the core of council business.
More about equality in employment