Detailed below are payments made to suppliers that are greater than £250. Reports before August 2012 are for transactions over £500. The information includes the invoice number, name of the supplier, the nature of the expense and the amount paid.
In the case of payments to organisations that provide services to vulnerable groups, the details of the payments are included but the names of the organisations have not been provided.
Other details may be omitted as they may fall into one of the following categories:
- payments and refunds to individuals, such as housing benefit payments
- councillors’ allowances, which are published separately
- staff pay, although details of senior executive pay is published separately
- payments to individuals who are brought in temporarily to assist with elections
- sensitive personal information, such as payments made to foster carers
- any payments which may reveal personal details about an individual
If you have any queries about this data, please email email@example.com.
For more help with CSV files see the Excel help and how-to page.
- 2010/11 financial year
- 2011/12 financial year
- 2012/13 financial year
- 2013/14 financial year
- 2014/15 financial year
- 2015/16 financial year
- 2016/17 financial year
- 2017/18 financial year
- 2018/19 financial year
If the information you are looking for is not here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work on adding the information to this page or send it you direct.