Civil partnership conversions

Convert a civil partnership to marriage

You can convert your civil partnership into a marriage at a single appointment at a register office or it can include a ceremony at any venue which is licenced for same sex marriages.

Find out what you need to do to convert a civil partnership into marriage on the GOV.UK website.

Appointments at Ealing register office

To book an appointment contact Ealing register office.

Documents to take to the register office

You will need to provide proof of your name, date of birth, current address and civil partnership formation e.g. your:

  • passport
  • birth certificate
  • driving licence
  • gas water or electricity bill
  • bank statement
  • council tax bill
  • civil partnership certificate