2019 - 23 VCS funding programme
Following approval by the council’s Cabinet and ECCG, the application process for grants for the 2019-23 VCS funding programme (PDF) is now open and the full details of the criteria for each individual grant are now available.
There are two contracts within the overall programme which should be applied for via the council’s procurement process.
Grant application process
- All applications should be completed in the PDF application form. Hand written applications will not be considered.
- If you wish to apply for more than one grant a separate application form must completed for each one. Applications for more than one grant on a single application form will not be considered for any grant.
- All supporting documents should be submitted in the same email as your application. If you are making more than one application, you will need to attach the required documents to every application.
- A signed Statement of Intent must be included with each application from a consortium. A full Memorandum of Understanding will be required from the successful bidder prior to confirmation of their funding.
- All grant application forms must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the supporting documents.
There are a number of background documents which should be read in conjunction with the application form which are as follows:
- Guidelines for completing the grant application form
- Check list
- A Service Delivery Plan template
- Statement of Intent signed by all consortium partners
- Context for future grant funding and the assessment criteria
- Additional requirements for all applications
- Appeals process
The closing date for receipt of all applications is 12pm on Monday 10 September 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
Consortia development events
There will be a number of opportunities over the summer for organisations who might be interested in forming consortium bids (PDF).
If you have any queries about the application form, application process or grant criteria, please contact email@example.com .