Help and advice

If you need help and advice you may contact:


If you have any complaints about the service you receive, please talk to the victim liaison officer or their manager, who will try to help. If this does not work or you do not wish to speak with the manager, you may make a complaint in writing to Ealing Youth Justice Service, Second floor Green Area, 14/16 Perceval House, Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2HL.