All local authorities in the UK are required to publish information about education, health and social care services available in their area for children and young people (0-25 years old) who have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND). This is called the ‘Local Offer’.
The Local Offer:
- gives information about education, health and family support services
- gives information about leisure activities and support groups
- makes service provision more responsive to local needs and aspiration
- will be developed and reviewed with service users and service providers
The Local Offer is for:
- children and young people with SEN and/or disabilities (SEND) from 0-25 years
- parents and carers
- practitioners and professionals
Find out about Ealing’s Local Offer.
Special educational needs asssessment service (SENAS) contacts
- SENAS business support duty line (Monday to Friday, 10am to 1pm):
- Telephone: 020 8825 6910
- Email: SENAS@ealing.gov.uk
- SENAS managers: