The following short walking routes can be explored independently using the maps and directions provided. The walks go through parks, open spaces, canal towpaths and residential streets in Greenford, Northolt and Perivale.
Please note: Ealing Council is not responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of parts of the route indicated in this guide. Walkers are required to exercise care and to satisfy themselves that they can safely follow each part of the route.
Pages in Health walks in Greenford, Northolt and Perivale
- You are here: Health walks in Greenford, Northolt and Perivale
- Horsenden Hill circular
- To paradise and back
- Berkeley Fields
- Medlar Park, Rectory Park and Lime Trees Park
- Perivale Park and Athletics Track
- Marnham Fields, Bridge Farm and Smith's Farm
- Islip Manor Park, Belvue Park and Northolt Manor
- Ravenor Park
- Grove Farm
- Cayton Green and Oldfield Recreation Ground