Headteacher: Mr Simon Rosenberg
Address: Compton Crescent, Northolt UB5 5LD.
Tel: (020) 8842 1329
View a map of John Chilton School on streetmap.co.uk
Age range: 2-18 years
Type of school: day special school
DCSF number: 307/7012
- physiotherapy, occupational and speech and language therapy
- a hydro-therapy pool
- full-time medical support
- an attached education social worker
- a high level of ICT and support for aided communication
- minibuses (two) to enable access to a wider curriculum and for school trips.
The school caters for pupils who have physical and/or medical disabilities. Pupils may be admitted at any time during the school year when there is an appropriate vacancy.
John Chilton is a unique special school as it shares a campus with mainstream schools - Northolt Primary and the West London Academy (formerly Compton High School and Sports College). This offers opportunities for the inclusion of pupils into mainstream education.
Pupils can travel to school on minibuses provided by Ealing Transport Services.