Active Ealing promotes existing opportunities and the benefits of a healthy active lifestyle, by working in partnership to enable and deliver sport and physical activity opportunities to local people.
Activity programmes are specifically targeted at hard-to-reach groups, improving access and increasing participation, particularly among:
- older adults
- young women
- people with disabilities
- black and minority ethnic groups
- people in socio-economic groups D/E
- adults with specific health needs
Active Ealing also has responsibility for operating the council’s sport and leisure facilities, managing facilities directly and through leisure management partnerships with GLL and Everyone Active. The team is also responsible for developing new sport and leisure facilities with other partners and upgrading existing facilities.
Active Ealing’s service is driven by the vision and objectives detailed in the Sport and Physical Activity Strategy 2013 – 18 and the Sports Facility Strategy 2012 – 2021.
Pages in Active Ealing: About us
- You are here: Introduction
- Ealing Sports Facility Strategy 2012 - 2021
- Ealing Sport and Physical Activity Strategy 2013 - 2018