Online forms: Housing benefit and council tax support enquiry form

This form has 7 pages

If you want to request a revision or make an appeal you should not use this form – please go to the appeals enquiry form - Benefits Service Appeal Tribunal request form - Ealing Council

You can use this form if you are claiming housing benefit or council tax support and have an enquiry about your existing claim.

If you are reporting a change in your circumstances or the circumstances of other people in your household, you must use our online change in circumstances form. Some examples are:

  • you or partner start work, change jobs or have a wage increase or reduction
  • you or your partner’s state benefits change
  • if you or your partner moves
  • if someone moves in or out of your home

Please make sure that you provide as much information as possible so that your enquiry can be linked to your file and dealt with promptly.

You can use this form if you are a landlord and want to make an enquiry about your tenant's claim. If you are a landlord in receipt of direct payments for six or more tenants you can now use the Landlord Portal to view details of payments of housing benefit made to your tenants.

Disclaimer: Ealing Council has a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other council services, data processors acting on the council’s behalf such as Experian, a credit reference agency, and other partner organisations to prevent and detect fraud.