Online forms: Report fraud

This form has 6 pages

If you suspect someone is committing fraud against the council please complete this form or alternatively call us on 0800 328 6453.  

We investigate fraud and corruption against the council, by members of the public, staff, partners or contractors, including:

  • Housing fraud (applications, sub-letting, abandonment)
  • Blue badge fraud
  • Staff fraud
  • Council tax fraud
  • Business rate fraud
  • Social care cost and grant claims
  • Theft of council property

You don't have to give your name unless you want to. For information on how we use personal information, read our privacy statement.

Reporting housing benefit fraud 

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) investigates housing benefit fraud.  If your report is only about housing benefit fraud you should report it online at