Councillor Mason asks that the action plan submitted by the council’s public health team is considered urgently, approved and the necessary resources released to allow work to start promptly.
Ealing’s plan consists of the following key elements:
- Surge vaccinations
- Self-isolation support
- Asymptomatic targeted testing in schools
- Community and setting-specific asymptomatic testing
- Build on community engagement.
Further announcements will be made once the plan is approved.
The best way to stay safe
As lockdown eases residents are urged to continue to follow public health guidance. That means following the hands, face, space rule when outside of the house and around other people.
- Hands – wash your hands regularly
- Face- wear a face covering
- Space – keep you distance from others