A public online Zoom meeting for residents or workers in parts of Hanwell and West Ealing targeted for additional testing for the South African variant of COVID-19 will take place on Wednesday, 3 February, 7.30pm to 8.30pm and is open to all to attend.
We will give you the latest public health updates on the at-home and local testing facilities for the South African COVID-19 variant. You will have a chance to pose your questions and concerns to our panellists.
The event will be facilitated by Kieran Read, Director Strategy & Engagement, Ealing Council and the speakers and panellists will be:
- Cllr Julian Bell Leader, Ealing Council
- Cllr Binda Rai Cabinet Member Health and Adult services, Ealing Council
- Paul Najsarek Chief Executive, Ealing Council
- Anna Bryden Director Public Health, Ealing Council
- Dr Deborah Turbitt, Deputy Director for Health Protection, London, Public Health England
During the session attendees will be able to submit their questions using the Q&A function on Zoom. The chat and audio/speaker function will be disabled for attendees. This is to help manage the flow of the event and volume of questions expected.
Register for this meeting ** Event is now oversubscribed**
You can join the meeting using your computer audio or by phone.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This meeting will also be streamed live on YouTube.