Reporting concerns over rough sleepers

If you have a concern about an individual or group of rough sleepers, please report to the national StreetLink website with as much information as you have.  The details will then be passed to the outreach team so they can work directly with the individual or group.

If you are concerned that there is a medical emergency, for example someone is unconscious or unresponsive, call 999 for help.

The term ‘rough sleeper’ means anyone who is bedded down (or is clearly about to bed down) outdoors, for example in a street, park or doorway.  It also covers people who sleep in the stairwells of flats, garages, car parks or similar places and people who are sleeping in cars, vans or tents.