Advice and support
- Ealing Advice Service is a local service working to provide people in Ealing with access to high-quality advice. The service brings together key advice agencies in Ealing to help with basic information to advice, to full legal representation from a specialist solicitor or caseworker.
- The Money Advice Service has practical advice on the steps you can take to deal with emergency financial situations you are facing as a result of COVID-19 and how to plan ahead.
- The budget planner from the Money Advice Service can help you get your spending under control by helping you work out how much cash you have coming in and what you’re spending it on.
- Step Change offers free debt advice to help people deal with their debt and work with them to set up a solution.
- Money Saving Expert also has some great guidance on coronavirus and your rights which details which banks are offering payment holidays on their loans and credit cards.
- Working Families provides free legal advice to parents and carers on their rights at work. Find out what financial support is there for working families
- The government has COVID-19 guidance for employees and those on temporary leave or furlough.
Other useful contacts
- The National Debtline
- Age UK money, legal and debt advice
- Jobcentre Plus can help with employment and benefit claims
- Citizens Advice: Coronavirus - what it means for you
- People with autism: Managing money
- People with learning disabilities: Learning Disabilities England
- People with a disability: Disability Rights UK
- Consumer advice on cancellations and refunds.