The latest government guidance
The government has removed legal restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19) in England. Residents are reminded that the best way to stay safe is to:
- Get vaccinated and get your booster dose
- Let fresh air in if meeting others indoors
- Remember the basics of good hygiene
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces.
Guidance for living safely with respiratory infections, including COVID-19 can be found on their website.
As we learn to live safely with COVID-19, we still recommend that you get tested before you go to places with a lot of people, or areas that have little ventilation. You can purchase these at most pharmacies and online.
Rapid testing kits can no longer be picked up for free at local pharmacies, libraries and community centres.
The following centres are now closed for PCR testing:
- Michael Flanders Resources Centre, Church Lane, Acton, W3 8PP
- Featherstone Terrace Car Park, Southall, UB2 5AB
- Gurnell Leisure Centre, 29 Ruislip Road East, London W13 0AZ.