Business recovery support
Business support allocation
The council in consultation with the local business community, support agencies and specialist providers will be delivering a series of support packages, responding to business needs and priorities as they adapt to an evolving economy.
Support for small businesses in Ealing
Ealing Trades Online is a free business support programme available for small businesses in Ealing. As part of it, you will receive advice and training in areas such as:
- Setting up your online presence
- Increasing your online and offline sales
- Building a website
- Saving time through digital tools
- Growing your audience on social media
- Running a crowdfunding campaign
- Producing engaging video content
- Offering your customers local delivery
- Preventing cyber-crime
- Ranking higher in Google
- Selling through online marketplaces.
Expert support will be delivered using a range of methods, such as webinars, one-to-one coaching and business to business engagement. Register for this free support programme if you are a business in Ealing.
Join Get Your Business Online Ready - the first online event as part of the Ealing Trades Online programme on Monday, 27 September from 6pm to 7.30pm. Hosted by a team of experts, the free event will be interactive, full of top tips and best practices for setting your business up with an online presence, reaching a wider audience and connecting with your customers.
View previous business update emails:
- Business newsletter - 10 September
- Business newsletter - 20 August
- Business newsletter - 5 August
- Business newsletter - 16 July
- Business newsletter - 2 July
- Business newsletter - 18 June
- Business newsletter - 4 June
- Business newsletter - 28 May
- Business newsletter - 14 May
- Business newsletter - 7 May