Mental health support
This page is designed to help you support your staff with their mental health during COVID-19.
CIPD health and wellbeing at work annual survey provides a wealth of benchmarking data on key areas like absence management, wellbeing benefits and mental health. The report includes detailed analyses and sector-based summaries, case studies and a concise guide outlining the steps you can take to support your employees’ wellbeing.
A survey by Hiscox reveals that London businesses are finding employee mental health and wellbeing a key challenge for 2021. The report suggests upskilling and increasing preparation for home working as possible solutions.
Resources for you and your staff
- Mental Health at Work toolkit
- Business in the Community mental health toolkit for employers
- The London Healthy Workplace Charter guide
- ACAS coronavirus and mental health at work
- CIPD Coronavirus (COVID-19): Mental health support for employees guide
- Local Government Association COVID-19 social care staff wellbeing
- Taking care of your staff by Mind
- Coronavirus: supporting yourself and your team by Mind
- NHS Employers mental health in the workplace
- Ealing Council's mental health and wellbeing help pages.
Ealing adult learning, part of Ealing Council, is working with a variety of businesses in Ealing to deliver high quality mental health and wellbeing courses and workshops to their staff, such as:
- Mindful meditation
- Mindful meditation to relax and unwind
- Mindful mediation to start your day
- Mindfulness through drawing
- Singing for all
- Chair based yoga
- Pilates for all
- Raising confidence and self esteem
- Mindfulness for job interviews and presentations.
Ealing adult learning have received funding to train Ealing residents, so there will no cost to you and your business. To discuss your training needs, you can contact us via an email or call us on 020 8825 5577.